An easy way to connect a display and push buttons to your Arduino Uno,
without any messy wiring.
- 16 x 2 Character LCD display with backlight
- 6 momentary push buttons.
- Pins 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 are used to interface with the LCD.
- Only one Analog Pin 0 is used to read the five push buttons.
- LCD supports contrast adjustment
- back-lit on/off functionality
- five analog pins with DFRobot color code for easy analog sensor plugging and display.
- Power on is indicated by the on board LED.
LCD KEYPAD SHIELD FOR ARDUINO
- Product Code: LCD KEYPAD SHIELD FOR ARDUINO - LGLB3
- Availability: 4